Saturday, May 7, 2016

Week 38

Weekly Greetings!

Well, I am sorry to say the only photos I got of the students last week was of them starting the Dancing With The Spirit program on Monday. The 1st and 2nd grade were so excited, as they remembered the group from last year. The Kindergarten really enjoyed their first day also. I am so disappointed that I missed their performance and retirement party for Becky at the Community Hall last Thursday....
Rita Abel and the school councilor were also in to work with the class last week, in addition to the weekly visit from Lorraine Titus to work on Upper Tanana Athabascan. It looks like I will have to be out a few more days this week, but the class has been in good hands and still working hard in my absence. Please help your child remember that there will be Show and Tell this Friday.

Have an awesome week!

Kind Regards,

Julie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment