Sunday, December 6, 2015

Week 16

Weekly Greetings!

I apologize for not having any photos to share this week... Many of you may know that I had an accident last Tuesday morning, and have had to stay home to heal my injured leg. The class has been in good hands and the regular schedule has not been disrupted in my absence. My leg is taking longer to heal than I had hoped, so I must continue to elevate it until the swelling goes down. I am hoping to be back to school sometime this week.

Anyway, there are a few exciting things happening at school this week for the class! On Tuesday, there will be NYO training happening for students in every grade and a competition for 3rd on up for two days starting on Thursday. I am sure there will be more posted about this special event from the principal.

As soon as I get back to school, I will reschedule the party for the eight students that participated in the Fall Seasonal Readers program.  In the meantime, please continue to read with your children so they can participate in the winter reading incentive program.

Stay well and kind regards,
Julie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment